Travelling to Canada

jan27 4

All travellers from outside Canada require a passport in order to enter the country.

Citizens of the EU, the USA, and some other countries such as New Zealand and Australia do not require visas.  You may, however, be required to obtain an electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).

Please obtain the most recent travel document information available by consulting the Canadian government travel guidance notices. We recommend that our delegates apply for a tourist visa when possible.

Before requesting an invitation letter from LabourStart, please consult the travel advice site to find out what is required for citizens of your country. When requesting an invitation letter, please provide the following information to Angela:

1. Full name (as listed in passport)
2. Passport number
3. Passport issued city
4. Passport expiry date
5. Your date of birth
6. The name of your union
7. Your title within the union


2 thoughts on “Travelling to Canada

    1. Hi, Barbara. There is actually no direct train service between Harrisburg and Toronto. However, you can travel easily between the two cities using the very affordable bus service, Megabus, making one transfer in NYC. If you have further questions, we’d be happy to help you if you contact us at!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s